Last Updated: July 2023
PCI Compliance and Payment Handling
- Compliant with PCI-DSS 3.2.1 Level 1 as both a Merchant and a Service Provider.
- Registered with both Visa and MasterCard as a PCI-compliant Service Provider.
- Annually audited by a Qualified Security Assessor (BDO USA, LLP).
- Passes internal and external application and network penetration testing performed by Marcum Technology.
- Scanned daily by an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV), Tenable.io.
- PCI Attestation of Compliance (AOC) and Quarterly Scan Attestation of Compliance are both available upon request.
- Credit Card data is never stored by Ticketleap.
- Where possible, Ticket utilizes credit card tokenization for minimizing risk related to cardholder data.
- Ticketleap provides organizers with the ability to opt into using EMV with point-to-point encryption (P2PE) for payment processing.
- We have a full time staff focused on privacy and security issues.
- We participate in and comply with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. You can find out more about our commitment to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework in our EU-US Privacy Shield Notice.
- Ticketleap processes user personal data in accordance with GDPR's data protection principles and has appointed a Data Protection Officer to oversee our GDPR compliance.
- Ticketleap uses carrier grade data centers that meet the following certifications:
PCI-DSS Level 1 Service Provider
SOC 1 Type II and SOC 2 Type II
- All Ticketleap software engineers receive software security training that covers security best practices including OWASP Top Ten as well as Mobile Security best practices.
- Ticketleap uses static code analysis tools to analyze code for security vulnerabilities.
- All Ticketleap source code is developed in accordance with a standard SDLC process that includes:
- A software and security code review before being shipped to production.
- Running through a continuous integration test suite.
- Manual QA testing.
- All web traffic is encrypted by TLS 1.2 or greater.
- Ticketleap follows NIST recommendations for hashing, symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
- All staff regularly receive security training by trained professionals and must pass security quizzes testing their security awareness.
- All staff regularly receive simulated phishing tests.
- All staff must sign off on security and acceptable use policies and procedures.
- All staff are subject to detailed background checks.
Security Vulnerability Responsible Disclosure